Relevance of Syndecan-1 in the Trophoblastic BeWo Cell Syncytialization
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 385–393, November 2011
How to Cite
Prakash, G. J., Suman, P. and Gupta, S. K. (2011), Relevance of Syndecan-1 in the Trophoblastic BeWo Cell Syncytialization. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 385–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01017.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Submitted January 14, 2011; accepted April 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.