Elevated Preconception CD56+16+ and/or Th1:Th2 Levels Predict Benefit from IVIG Therapy in Subfertile Women Undergoing IVF
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 394–403, November 2011
How to Cite
Winger, E. E., Reed, J. L., Ashoush, S., El-Toukhy, T., Ahuja, S. and Taranissi, M. (2011), Elevated Preconception CD56+16+ and/or Th1:Th2 Levels Predict Benefit from IVIG Therapy in Subfertile Women Undergoing IVF. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 394–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01018.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
- Submitted March 14, 2011; accepted April 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.