Celiac Disease and Gyneco-obstetrics Complications: Can Serum Antibodies Modulate Tissue Transglutaminase Functions and Contribute to Clinical Pattern?
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 476–487, December 2011
How to Cite
Sóñora, C., Muñoz, F., Del Río, N., Acosta, G., Montenegro, C., Trucco, E. and Hernández, A. (2011), Celiac Disease and Gyneco-obstetrics Complications: Can Serum Antibodies Modulate Tissue Transglutaminase Functions and Contribute to Clinical Pattern?. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 476–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01020.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Submitted February 22, 2011; accepted April 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.