Interleukin-6 as an Early Chronic Inflammatory Marker in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome with Insulin Receptor Substrate-2 Polymorphism
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 527–533, December 2011
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-S., Tsai, S.-J., Lin, M.-W., Yang, C.-T., Huang, M.-F. and Wu, M.-H. (2011), Interleukin-6 as an Early Chronic Inflammatory Marker in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome with Insulin Receptor Substrate-2 Polymorphism. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 527–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01059.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
- Submitted April 26, 2011; accepted June 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.