Maternal HLA Panel-Reactive Antibodies in Early Gestation Positively Correlate with Chronic Chorioamnionitis: Evidence in Support of the Chronic Nature of Maternal Anti-fetal Rejection
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 510–526, December 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J., Romero, R., Xu, Y., Kim, J.-S., Park, J. Y., Kusanovic, J. P., Chaiworapongsa, T., Hassan, S. S. and Kim, C. J. (2011), Maternal HLA Panel-Reactive Antibodies in Early Gestation Positively Correlate with Chronic Chorioamnionitis: Evidence in Support of the Chronic Nature of Maternal Anti-fetal Rejection. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 510–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01066.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Submitted July 25, 2011; accepted August 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!