This paper has not been previously published nor is currently being under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticles in Severe Preeclampsia and in Fetal Growth Restriction
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 140–151, February 2012
How to Cite
Alijotas-Reig, J., Palacio-Garcia, C., Farran-Codina, I., Ruiz-Romance, M., Llurba, E. and Vilardell-Tarres, M. (2012), Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticles in Severe Preeclampsia and in Fetal Growth Restriction. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67: 140–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01072.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Submitted March 11, 2011; accepted August 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.