Present address: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, North Shore University Hospital, 300 Community Drive, 3 Levitt Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Modulation of Amniotic Fluid Activin-A and Inhibin-A in Women With Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes and Infection-Induced Preterm Birth
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 122–131, February 2012
How to Cite
Rosenberg, V. A., Buhimschi, I. A., Dulay, A. T., Abdel-Razeq, S. S., Oliver, E. A., Duzyj, C. M., Lipkind, H., Pettker, C. M. and Buhimschi, C. S. (2012), Modulation of Amniotic Fluid Activin-A and Inhibin-A in Women With Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes and Infection-Induced Preterm Birth. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01074.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Submitted July 11, 2011 accepted September 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.