Polymorphisms of Dioxin Receptor Complex Components and Detoxification-Related Genes Jointly Confer Susceptibility to Advanced-Stage Endometriosis in the Taiwanese Han Population
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 160–168, February 2012
How to Cite
Wu, C.-H., Guo, C.-Y., Yang, J.-G., Tsai, H.-D., Chang, Y.-J., Tsai, P.-C., Hsu, C.-C. and Kuo, P.-L. (2012), Polymorphisms of Dioxin Receptor Complex Components and Detoxification-Related Genes Jointly Confer Susceptibility to Advanced-Stage Endometriosis in the Taiwanese Han Population. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67: 160–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01077.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Submitted July 7, 2011; accepted September 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.