These authors contributed equally to this work.
Peripheral CD300a+CD8+ T Lymphocytes with a Distinct Cytotoxic Molecular Signature Increase in Pregnant Women with Chronic Chorioamnionitis
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 184–197, March 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Tarquini, F., Romero, R., Kim, C. J., Tarca, A. L., Bhatti, G., Lee, J., Sundell, I. B., Mittal, P., Kusanovic, J. P., Hassan, S. S. and Kim, J.-S. (2012), Peripheral CD300a+CD8+ T Lymphocytes with a Distinct Cytotoxic Molecular Signature Increase in Pregnant Women with Chronic Chorioamnionitis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67: 184–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01088.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Submitted September 11, 2011; accepted October 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.