Hereditary Thrombophilia, Anti-Beta2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM, and Anti-Annexin V Antibodies in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 251–255, March 2012
How to Cite
Karata, S., Aydin, Y., Ocer, F., Buyru, A. and Balci, H. (2012), Hereditary Thrombophilia, Anti-Beta2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM, and Anti-Annexin V Antibodies in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67: 251–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01092.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Submitted August 18, 2011; accepted October 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!