Both authors contributed equally to the paper.
Heme Oxygenase-1 Expression in the Ovary Dictates a Proper Oocyte Ovulation, Fertilization, and Corpora Lutea Maintenance
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 376–382, May 2012
How to Cite
Zenclussen, M. L., Jensen, F., Rebelo, S., El-Mousleh, T., Casalis, P. A. and Zenclussen, A. C. (2012), Heme Oxygenase-1 Expression in the Ovary Dictates a Proper Oocyte Ovulation, Fertilization, and Corpora Lutea Maintenance. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01096.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Submitted November 1, 2011; accepted November 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.