Explants of Intact Endometrium to Model Bovine Innate Immunity and Inflammation Ex Vivo
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 526–539, June 2012
How to Cite
Borges AM, Healey GD, Sheldon IM. Explants of Intact Endometrium to Model Bovine Innate Immunity and Inflammation Ex Vivo. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 67: 526–539
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: PDE 200885/2010-3
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais. Grant Number: APQ 02489-10
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/I017240/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.