The Myxovirus-Resistance Protein, MX1, is a Component of Exosomes Secreted by Uterine Epithelial Cells
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 498–505, June 2012
How to Cite
Racicot K, Schmitt A, Ott T. The myxovirus-resistance protein, MX1, is a component of exosomes secreted by uterine epithelial cells. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 67: 498–505
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.