Mónica H. Vazquez-Levin and Carolina Veaute equally contributed to the work.
DNA Immunization Against Proacrosin Impairs Fertility in Male Mice
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 56–67, July 2012
How to Cite
García L, Veiga MF, Lustig L, Vazquez-Levin MH, Veaute C. DNA immunization against proacrosin impairs fertility in male mice. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Numbers: ANPCyT, PICT2004 5-26110
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP2120
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral. Grant Numbers: CAI+D 2009, PI 15-91
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.