Peripheral Blood NK Cell Cytotoxicities are Negatively Correlated with CD8+ T Cells in Fertile Women but not in Women with a History of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 38–46, July 2012
How to Cite
Yoo JH, Kwak-Kim J, Han A-R, Ahn H, Cha S-H, Koong MK, Kang IS, Yang KM. Peripheral blood NK cell cytotoxicities are negatively correlated with CD8+ T cells in fertile women but not in women with a history of recurrent pregnancy loss. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.