The Immunohistochemical Analysis of Antigens such as RCAS1 and B7H4 in the Cervical Cancer Nest and within the Fibroblasts and Macrophages Infiltrating the Cancer Microenvironment
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 85–93, July 2012
How to Cite
Galazka K, Opławski M, Windorbska W, Skret-Magierlo J, Koper K, Basta P, Mach P, Dutch-Wicherek M, Mazur A, Wicherek L. The immunohistochemical analysis of antigens such as RCAS1 and B7H4 in the cervical cancer nest and within the fibroblasts and macrophages infiltrating the cancer microenvironment. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- Christine Maisto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.