Fundamental Role of microRNAs in Androgen-Dependent Male Reproductive Biology and Prostate Cancerogenesis
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 100–104, February 2013
How to Cite
Todorova K, Mincheff M, Hayrabedyan S, Mincheva J, Zasheva D, Kuzmanov A, Fernández N. Fundamental role of microRNAs in androgen-dependent male reproductive biology and prostate cancerogenesis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 100–104
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Young Scientist Competition Grant. Grant Number: DMU 03/27 12.12.2011
- Bulgarian National Science Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!