Candidate Biomarkers for Acute Rejection of Pregnancy After in-utero Cell-Based Therapy in Pre-Immune Embryos via Ultrasound-Guided Celocentesis
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 181–184, August 2012
How to Cite
Santolaya JL, Galan I, Di Stefano V, Jasani S, De Leon-Luis J, Wolf R, Santolaya-Forgas J. Candidate biomarkers for acute rejection of pregnancy after in-utero cell-based therapy in pre-immune embryos via ultrasound-guided celocentesis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- Center for Research and Mentorship at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Amarillo Women's Health Research Institute at Texas Tech University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.