Lipopolysaccharide Appears to Activate Human Endometrial Endothelial Cells Through TLR-4-Dependent and TLR-4-Independent Mechanisms
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 233–237, September 2012
How to Cite
Krikun G, Trezza J, Shaw J, Rahman M, Guller S, Abrahams VM, Lockwood CJ. LPS appears to activate human endometrial endothelial cells through TLR-4-dependent and TLR-4-independent mechanisms. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 68: 233–237
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!