A Cross-Talk of Decidual Stromal Cells, Trophoblast, and Immune Cells: A Prerequisite for the Success of Pregnancy
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 366–373, November 2012
How to Cite
Oreshkova T, Dimitrov R, Mourdjeva M. A cross-talk of decidual stromal cells, trophoblast, and immune cells: a prerequisite for the success of pregnancy. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 68: 366–373
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.