CD4+CD25highFoxp3+ Cells Increased in the Peritoneal Fluid of Patients with Endometriosis
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 301–308, October 2012
How to Cite
Podgaec S, Rizzo LV, Fernandes LFC, Baracat EC, Abrao MS. CD4+CD25highFoxp3+ cells increased in the peritoneal fluid of patients with endometriosis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!