IFN-γ Inhibits Osteopontin Expression in Human Decidual Stromal Cells and can be Attenuated by 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 353–361, October 2012
How to Cite
Citation Hu B, Zhou H, Gao H, Liu Y, Yan T, Zou L, Chen L. IFN-γ inhibits osteopontin expression in human decidual stromal cells and can be attenuated by 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000257, 81170584, 30900633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!