These authors contributed equally.
Mapping of Epitopes Relevant for Induction of Acrosome Reaction on Human Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-4 Using Monoclonal Antibodies
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 465–475, December 2012
How to Cite
Mapping of epitopes relevant for induction of acrosome reaction on human zona pellucida glycoprotein-4 using monoclonal antibodies. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 00: 00–00, , , , , , , .
Satish K. Gupta and Jian Wang are joint corresponding authors.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, China (10510704100)
- National Natural Science Foundation, China (81170626)
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China (2012BAI31B07)
- National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.