Notes on Sources: The articles in this report are based on the reference tables in the 2003 OPTN/SRTR Annual Report, which are not included in this publication. The tables from the Annual Report that serve as the basis for this article include the following: Tables 1.5, 1.6, 5.2, 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 7.2, 7.3, 8.2, 8.3, 9.2, 9.3, 10.2, 10.3, 11.2, 11.3, 12.2, 12.3, 13.2, and 13.3. All of these tables are also available online at http://www.ustransplant.org.
Analytical approaches for transplant research
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 4, Issue Supplement s9, pages 106–113, April 2004
How to Cite
Wolfe, R. A., Schaubel, D. E., Webb, R. L., Dickinson, D. M., Ashby, V. B., Dykstra, D. M., Hulbert-Shearon, T. E. and McCullough, K. P. (2004), Analytical approaches for transplant research. American Journal of Transplantation, 4: 106–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6135.2004.00402.x
Funding: The Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR) is funded by contract #231-00-0116 from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the US Government. This is a US Government-sponsored work. There are no restrictions on its use.
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- 2HHS/HRSA/OSP/DOT, UNOS, URREA . OPTN/SRTR Annual Report: ‘Technical Notes and Analytic Methods , 2004 .
- 3SRTR report on the state of transplantation: analytical approaches for transplant research . Am J Transplant 2003 ; 3 ( Suppl. 4 ): 106 – 113 ., , et al. .
- 4Regression models and life tables (with discussion) . J R Stat Soc 1972 ; 34 : 197 – 220 ..
- 5The Statistical Analysis of Failure Time Data , 2nd edn . Hoboken , NJ : Wiley , 2002 ., .