To be listed as joint first authors.
Everolimus with Optimized Cyclosporine Dosing in Renal Transplant Recipients: 6-Month Safety and Efficacy Results of Two Randomized Studies
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 626–635, April 2004
How to Cite
Vitko, S., Tedesco, H., Eris, J., Pascual, J., Whelchel, J., Magee, J. C., Campbell, S., Civati, G., Bourbigot, B., Filho, G. A., Leone, J., Garcia, V. D., Rigotti, P., Esmeraldo, R., Cambi, V., Haas, T., Jappe, A., Bernhardt, P., Geissler, J. and Cretin, N. (2004), Everolimus with Optimized Cyclosporine Dosing in Renal Transplant Recipients: 6-Month Safety and Efficacy Results of Two Randomized Studies. American Journal of Transplantation, 4: 626–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2004.00389.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Received 4 November 2003, revised and accepted for publication 15 December 2003
- 7Suppression of acute rejection in allogenic rat lung transplantation: a study of the efficacy and pharmacokinetics of rapamycin derivative (SDZ RAD) used alone and in combination with a microemulsion formulation of cyclosporine. J Heart Lung Transplant 1999; 18: 150–159., , , , , .
- 11and the RAD 201 Study Group. International, double-blind, parallel-group study of the safety and efficacy of Certican™ (RAD) versus mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) in combination with Neoral® and steroids. Am J Transplant 2001; 1 (Suppl. 1): 474, (Abstract) 1337., , et al..
- 12and the RAD 251 Study Group. North/South American, double-blind, parallel group study of the safety and efficacy of Certican™ (RAD) versus mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) in combination with Neoral® and corticosteroids. Am J Transplant 2001; 1 (Suppl. 1): 475, (Abstract) 1339., , et al..
- 13and the RAD 156 Study Group. One year results of a multicenter, open-Iabel trial on safety, efficacy of Certican™ (RAD) used in combination with Simulect® corticosteroids and full or reduced dose Neoral® in renal transplantation. Am J Transplant 2001; 1 (Suppl. 1): 474, (Abstract) 1335., , et al..
- 32Assessing cardiovascular risk profile of immunosuppressive agents. Transplantation 2001; 72: S81–S88..
- 33Margreiter R for the European Tacrolimus vs Ciclosporin Microemulsion Renal Transplantation Study Group. Efficacy and safety of tacrolimus compared with ciclosporin microemulsion in renal transplantation: a randomised multicentre study. Lancet 2002; 359: 741–746.