Fluvastatin Prevents Cardiac Death and Myocardial Infarction in Renal Transplant Recipients: Post-Hoc Subgroup Analyses of the ALERT Study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 988–995, June 2004
How to Cite
Jardine, A. G., Holdaas, H., Fellström, B., Cole, E., Nyberg, G., Grönhagen-Riska, C., Madsen, S., Neumayer, H.-H., Maes, B., Ambühl, P., Olsson, A. G., Holme, I., Fauchald, P., Gimpelwicz, C., Pedersen, T. R. and ALERT Study Investigators (2004), Fluvastatin Prevents Cardiac Death and Myocardial Infarction in Renal Transplant Recipients: Post-Hoc Subgroup Analyses of the ALERT Study. American Journal of Transplantation, 4: 988–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2004.00445.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
- Received 20 October 2003, revised and accepted for publication 10 February 2004
- 4Assessing cardiovascular risk profile of immunosuppressive agents. Transplantation 2001; 72: S81–S88..
- 5Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study Group. Randomised trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease: the Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study (4S). Lancet 1994; 344: 1383.
- 9The Long-Term Intervention with Pravastatin in Ischaemic Disease (LIPID) Study Group. Prevention of cardiovascular events and death with pravastatin in patients with coronary heart disease and a broad range of initial cholesterol levels. N Engl J Med 1998; 339: 1349–1357.
- 13Prevention of coronary and stroke events with atorvastatin in hypertensive patients who have average or lower-than-average cholesterol concentrations, in the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-Lipid Lowering Arm (ASCOT-LLA): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2003; 361: 1149–1158., , et al.
- 17ALLHAT. Collaborative Research Group. Major outcomes in moderately hypercholesterolaemic, hypertensive patients randomised to pravastatin vs., usual care. The antihypertensive and lipid lowering to prevent heart attack trial (ALLHAT-LLT). J Am Med Assoc 2002; 288: 2998–3007.
- 28Cardiovascular risk in patients with mild renal insufficiency. Kid Int 2003; 84: S192–S196., , , .