Effectiveness of Prophylactic Anti-HBV Therapy in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation with HBsAg Positive Donors
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1437–1445, June 2005
How to Cite
Hui, C.-k., Lie, A., Au, W.-y., Ma, S.-y., Leung, Y.-H., Zhang, H.-y., Sun, J., Cheung, W. W.W., Chim, C.-s., Kwong, Y.-l., Liang, R. and Lau, G. K.K. (2005), Effectiveness of Prophylactic Anti-HBV Therapy in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation with HBsAg Positive Donors. American Journal of Transplantation, 5: 1437–1445. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2005.00887.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Received 23 November 2004, revised 25 January 2005 and accepted for publication 1 February 2005
- 1Uses and growth of hematopoietic cell transplantation. In: ThomasED, BlumeKG, FormanSJ, eds. Hematopoietic cell transplantation. 2nd Ed. Cambridge , MA : Blackwell, 1999: 12–18..
- 2Hepatitis virus infections in patients with cancer. In: WingardJR, BowdenR, eds. Management of infection in oncology patients. Oxford , UK , 2004 (in press)., , .
- 11The role of hepatitis C and B virus infections as risk factors for severe liver complications following allogeneic BMT: a prospective study by the infectious disease working party of the European Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group. Transplantation 1999;68: 1486–1491.DOI: 10.1097/00007890-199911270-00010, , et al.
- 14Busulfan-cyclophosphamide versus total body irradiation-cyclophosphamide as preparative regimen before allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia: what have we learned? Exp Hematol 2003;31: 1182–1186.DOI: 10.1016/j.exphem.2003.09.008, .
- 20Guidance on the microbiological safety of human organs, tissues and cells used in transplantation: Advisory committee on the Microbiological Safety of Blood and Tissues for Transplantation. United Kingdom Department of Health , August 2000.
- 21National Marrow Donor Program: Eligibility guidelines for marrow and PBSC donation, July 2004.
- 22Epidemiology of viral hepatitis B infection in Hong Kong. In: LamSK, LaiCL, YeohEK, eds. Viral hepatitis in the Western Pacific Region: vaccine and control. Singapore : World Scientific, 1984: 33–44., , .
- 28Long-term safety and efficacy of adefovir dipivoxil (ADV) in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in patients pre- and post-liver transplantation (OLT) with lamivudine-resistant (LAM_R) hepatitis B virus. Hepatology 2004; 40 (Suppl 1): 660A., , et al.