Calcineurin Inhibitor Withdrawal from Sirolimus-Based Therapy in Kidney Transplantation: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1748–1756, July 2005
How to Cite
Mulay, A. V., Hussain, N., Fergusson, D. and Knoll, G. A. (2005), Calcineurin Inhibitor Withdrawal from Sirolimus-Based Therapy in Kidney Transplantation: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials. American Journal of Transplantation, 5: 1748–1756. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2005.00931.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Received 11 January 2005, revised 24 February 2005 and accepted for publication 4 March 2005
- 11RAPAMUNE Global Study Group: a worldwide, phase III, randomized, controlled, safety and efficacy study of a sirolimus/cyclosporine regimen for prevention of acute rejection in recipients of primary mismatched renal allografts. Transplantation 2001; 71: 271–280.DOI: 10.1097/00007890-200101270-00019.
- 16Statistical methods for examining heterogeneity and combining results from several studies in meta-analysis. In: EggerM, Davey-SmithG, AltmanDG, eds. Systematic reviews in health care, 2nd Ed. London , BMJ Publishing Group, 2001, 285–312, , .
- 18Rapamune Maintenance Regimen Study Group: health-related quality of life outcomes of sirolimus treated kidney transplant patients after elimination of cyclosporin A: results of a two year randomized controlled trial. Transplantation 2003; 75: 1277–1285.DOI: 10.1097/01.TP.0000061766.37366.6B, , et al.
- 23Rapamune Maintenance Regimen Study Group: long term improvement in renal function with sirolimus after early cyclosporin withdrawal in renal transplant recipients:2-year results of the Rapamune Maintenance Regimen Study. Transplantation 2003; 76: 364–370.DOI: 10.1097/01.TP.0000074360.62032.39, , et al.
- 27Phase III prospective randomized study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of concentration controlled rapamune (sirolimus) with cyclosporine dose minimisation or elimination in de novo renal allograft recipients at 12 months [Abstract]. Am J Transplant 2004; 4(Suppl 8): 286..
- 39Kidney disease as a risk factor for development of cardiovascular disease: a statement from the American Heart Association Councils on kidney in cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure research, clinical cardiology, and epidemiology and prevention. Circulation 2003; 108: 2154–2169., , et al.