Effect of Anti-CD 20 Antibody Rituximab in Patients with Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (PTLD)
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2005
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2901–2906, December 2005
How to Cite
Oertel, S. H.K., Verschuuren, E., Reinke, P., Zeidler, K., Papp-Váry, M., Babel, N., Trappe, R. U., Jonas, S., Hummel, M., Anagnostopoulos, I., Dörken, B. and Riess, H. B. (2005), Effect of Anti-CD 20 Antibody Rituximab in Patients with Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (PTLD). American Journal of Transplantation, 5: 2901–2906. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2005.01098.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2005
- Received 22 April 2005, revised 22 July 2005 and accepted for publication 9 August 2005
- 6Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorers. In: JaffeES, HarrisNL, SteinH, VardlmanJW, eds. World Health Organization classification of tumors. Pathology and genetics of tumors of haematopoetic and lymphoid tissues. Cheenra : IARC Press 2001: 264–269., , et al.
- 10Identification of early antigen BZLF1/ZEBRA protein of Epstein-Barr virus can predict the effectiveness of antiviral treatment in patients with post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease. Br J Haematol 2002; 118: 1120–1123., , et al.
- 13Efficacy of CHOP regimen as first line therapy in Posttransplantation Lymphoproliferative Disorders (PTLD). A retrospective study on 25 cases. Blood 2003; 102: (abstr, suppl 2), , et al.
- 19Treatment of posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder with the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab alone in an adult after liver transplantation: A new drug in therapy of patients with posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder after solid organ transplantation? Transplantation 2000; 69: 430–432., , et al.