†These authors contributed equally to this study.
Ezetimibe for the Treatment of Uncontrolled Hypercholesterolemia in Patients with High-Dose Statin Therapy After Renal Transplantation
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 205–208, January 2006
How to Cite
Kohnle, M., Pietruck, F., Kribben, A., Philipp, Th., Heemann, U. and Witzke, O. (2006), Ezetimibe for the Treatment of Uncontrolled Hypercholesterolemia in Patients with High-Dose Statin Therapy After Renal Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 6: 205–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2005.01132.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Received 27 July 2005, revised 15 August 2005 and accepted for publication 29 August 2005
- 9AHA/ACC scientific statement: AHA/ACC guidelines for preventing heart attack and death in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease: 2001 update: a statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology. Circulation 2001; 104: 1577–1579., , et al.
- 10AHA guidelines for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and stroke: 2002 update: consensus panel guide to comprehensive risk reduction for adult patients without coronary or other atherosclerotic vascular diseases. American Heart Association Science Advisory and Coordinating Committee. Circulation 2002; 106: 388–391., , et al.
- 11Executive summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 2001; 285: 2486–2497.
- 13National Kidney Foundation Clinical practice guidelines for managing dyslipidemias in kidney transplant patients: a report from the Managing Dyslipidemias in Chronic Kidney Disease Work Group of the National Kidney Foundation Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 13–53., , et al.