Contributed equally to this paper.
Diastolic Dysfunction in Human Cardiac Allografts is Related with Reduced SERCA2a Gene Expression
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 775–782, April 2006
How to Cite
Stüdeli, R., Jung, S., Mohacsi, P., Perruchoud, S., Castiglioni, P., Wenaweser, P., Heimbeck, G., Feller, M. and Hullin, R. (2006), Diastolic Dysfunction in Human Cardiac Allografts is Related with Reduced SERCA2a Gene Expression. American Journal of Transplantation, 6: 775–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2006.01241.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received 18 July 2005, revised 2 November 2005 and accepted for publication 3 December 2005
- 1Exercise capacity for survivors of cardiac transplantation or sustained medical therapy for stable heart failure. Circulation 1990; 81: 79–85., , et al.
- 2Systolic and diastolic performance at rest and during exercise in heart transplant recipients. J Heart Lung Transplant 1988; 7: 145–151., , et al.
- 5Lack of progressive “restrictive” physiology after heart transplantation despite intervening episodes of allograft rejection: comparison of serial rest and exercise hemodynamics one and two years after transplantation. J Heart Transplant 1990; 9: 119–123., , et al.
- 8Response to exercise in dogs with cardiac denervation. Am J Physiol 1963; 205: 494–500., .
- 11Diastolic dysfunction during acute cardiac allograft rejection. Circulation 1990; 81(2 Suppl):III66–III70., , et al.
- 16Histologic grading of cardiac allograft rejection: a quantitative approach. J Heart Transplant 1990; 9: 277–282..
- 18Lack of relationship between Doppler indices of diastolic function and left ventricular pressure transients in patients with definite diastolic heart failure. Am Heart J 2004; 148: 530–535., , .
- 23Reduced threshold for myocardial cell calcium intolerance in the rat with aging. Am J Physiol 1995; 269: H1607—H1612., , et al.
- 26Impaired cardiac performance in heterozygous mice with a null mutation in the sarco(endo)plasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase isoform 2 (SERCA2a) gene. J Biol Chem 1999; 274: 2256–2262., , et al.
- 27Altered calcium uptake by the sarcoplasmic reticulum following cardiac transplantation in humans. Can J Cardiol 1987; 3: 215–219., , , .
- 32Novel role for brain natriuretic peptide to antagonize myocardial sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase expression. Circulation 2004; 110: III–167., , et al.