Note on sources: The articles in this report are based on the reference tables in the 2005 OPTN/SRTR Annual Report, which are not included in this publication. Many relevant data appear in the figures and table included here; other tables from the Annual Report that serve as the basis for this article include the following: Tables 1.9a and b, 5.6a–i, 6.6a–i, 7.6a–i, 8.6a–i, 9.6a–i, 10.6a–i, 11.6a–i, 12.6a–i, 13.6a–i, 15.4a and b, 15.5a and b and 15.4–15.15. All of these tables may be found online at http://www.ustransplant.org.
Immunosuppression: Evolution in Practice and Trends, 1994–2004
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 6, Issue 5p2, pages 1111–1131, May 2006
How to Cite
Meier-Kriesche, H.-U., Li, S., Gruessner, R. W. G., Fung, J. J., Bustami, R. T., Barr, M. L. and Leichtman, A. B. (2006), Immunosuppression: Evolution in Practice and Trends, 1994–2004. American Journal of Transplantation, 6: 1111–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2006.01270.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- 2Immunobiology, diagnosis, and treatment of pancreas graft rejection . In : Gruessner RWG , Sutherland DE , eds . Transplantation of the Pancreas . New York : Springer-Verlag , 2004 : 349 – 380 ..
- 3Pancreas transplant outcomes for United States (US) and non-US cases as reported to the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) and the International Pancreas Transplant Registry (IPTR) as of June 2004 . Clin Transplant 2005 ; 19 : 433 – 455 ., .
- 12Multicenter randomized hepatitis C (HCV) three trial post liver transplantation (OLT): A one-year follow up report (abstract) . Am J Transplant 2005 ; 5 ( Suppl 11 ): 276 ., , et al .