Ethical guidelines and hazardous procedures: This study received HIPAA Authorization. The Institutional Review Board at each institution approved the protocol, and all patients gave written, informed consent to participate in the trial.
Tacrolimus with Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) or Sirolimus vs. Cyclosporine with MMF in Cardiac Transplant Patients: 1-Year Report
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1377–1386, June 2006
How to Cite
Kobashigawa, J. A., Miller, L. W., Russell, S. D., Ewald, G. A., Zucker, M. J., Goldberg, L. R., Eisen, H. J., Salm, K., Tolzman, D., Gao, J., Fitzsimmons, W., First, R. and the Study Investigators (2006), Tacrolimus with Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) or Sirolimus vs. Cyclosporine with MMF in Cardiac Transplant Patients: 1-Year Report. American Journal of Transplantation, 6: 1377–1386. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2006.01290.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
- Received 9 August 2005, revised and accepted for publication 15 December 2005
- 11A working formulation for standardization of nomenclature in the diagnosis of heart and lung rejection study group. The International Society for Heart Transplantation. J Heart Transplant 1990; 9: 587–593., , et al.
- 14First year results of a randomized trial of tacrolimus vs. neoral cyclosporine in heart transplant patients [abstract]. J Heart Lung Transplant 2000; 19: 47., , et al.
- 26The Sirolimus Cardiac Transplant Trial Group. Sirolimus immunotherapy reduces the rates of cardiac allograft rejection: 6-month results from a phase 2, open-label study [abstract]. Am J Transplant 2002; 2 (Suppl 3): 246.,
- 27TOR inhibitor maintenance immunosuppression is associated with a reduced incidence of post-transplant malignancies [abstract]. Transplant 2004; 78: 30., , et al.
- 28The influence of cyclosporine on mycophenolic acid concentrations: A review. Transplant Rev 2003; 17: 158–163., .