The Conspicuous Costs of More of the Same
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1503–1504, July 2006
How to Cite
Hippen, B. E. and Gaston, R. S. (2006), The Conspicuous Costs of More of the Same. American Journal of Transplantation, 6: 1503–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2006.01397.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Received 29 March 2006, revised 10 April 2006 and accepted for publication 12 April 2006
- 1Organ Procurement and Transplant Network. http://www.optn.org. Accessed March 29.
- 4Altruism's limits: Law, capacity and organ commodification. Rutgers Law Rev 2004; 56: 307–404..
- 6Kidney for sale by owner: Human organs, transplantation and the market. Washington , USA : Georgetown University Press, 2005..
- 7Stakes and kidneys: Why markets in human body parts are morally imperative. Live questions in ethics and moral philosophy. Aldershot , UK ; Burlington , VT : Ashgate Pub, 2005..
- 8Living donor kidney transplantation: Current practices, emerging trends and evolving challenges. London; New York : Taylor & Francis, 2005., .
- 9Spare parts: Organ replacement in American Society. New York : Oxford University Press, 1992., .
- 11Life, liberty, and the defense of dignity: The challenge for bioethics. 1st ed. San Francisco : Encounter Books, 2002..