This paper was partially presented at the 45th Interscience Congress on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Washington (16–19 December 2005), oral presentation K-1811.
Incidence, Clinical Characteristics and Risk Factors of Late Infection in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: Data from the RESITRA Study Group
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 964–971, April 2007
How to Cite
San Juan, R., Aguado, J. M., Lumbreras, C., Díaz-Pedroche, C., López-Medrano, F., Lizasoain, M., Gavalda, J., Montejo, M., Moreno, A., Gurguí, M., Torre-Cisneros, J. and RESITRA Network, Spain, (2007), Incidence, Clinical Characteristics and Risk Factors of Late Infection in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: Data from the RESITRA Study Group. American Journal of Transplantation, 7: 964–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2006.01694.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 25 September 2006, revised 13 November 2006 and accepted for publication 28 November 2006
- 9Late infectious complications following liver transplantation: Clinical characteristics and risk factors. 42nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, 27–30 September 2002; San Diego , CA : American Society of Microbiology, 314., , , , , .
- 10RESITRA. Definiciones RESITRA. In: www.resitra.net/web/index.asp.2004. (accessed 2006 September 15). RESITRA network; 2004.