The Importance of Anti-HLA-Specific Antibody Strength in Monitoring Kidney Transplant Patients
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1027–1031, April 2007
How to Cite
Mizutani, K., Terasaki, P., Hamdani, E., Esquenazi, V., Rosen, A., Miller, J. and Ozawa, M. (2007), The Importance of Anti-HLA-Specific Antibody Strength in Monitoring Kidney Transplant Patients. American Journal of Transplantation, 7: 1027–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2006.01721.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 4 August 2006, revised 5 December 2006 and accepted for publication 15 December 2006
- 4Kidney transplantation at the University of Miami. In: CeckaJM, TerasakiPI (eds). Clinical Transplants. Los Angeles , CA : UCLA Immunogenetics Center, 1999: 159–172., , et al.
- 5HLA class I epitopes: recognition of binding sites by mAbs or eluted alloantibody confirmed with single recombinant antigens. Hum Immunol (in press)., , , .