Pediatric Transplantation in the United States, 1996–2005
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1339–1358, May 2007
How to Cite
Horslen, S., Barr, M. L., Christensen, L. L., Ettenger, R. and Magee, J. C. (2007), Pediatric Transplantation in the United States, 1996–2005. American Journal of Transplantation, 7: 1339–1358. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2007.01780.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- 5SPLIT Research Group. Studies of pediatric liver transplantation 2002: Patient and graft survival and rejection in pediatric recipients of a first liver transplant in the United States and Canada. Pediatr Transplant 2004; 8: 273–283., , , ,
- 10Kidney Transplantation in Children, WeirMR, ed. Philadelphia : Lippincott, William and Wilkins, 2005, Chapter 14: 198–230., , .
- 11NAPRTCS: North American Pediatric Renal Transplant Cooperative Study (NAPRTCS) 2006 Annual Report. Available online at http://www.naprtcs.org. (Accessed on September 14, 2006).
- 12U.S. Renal Data System, USRDS 2005 Annual Data Report: Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda , MD , 2005.
- 13Simulation modeling of preferential allocation of kidneys from donors less than age 35 years to pediatric candidates (abstract). Am J Transplant 2005; 5(Suppl. 11): 281., , et al.
- 14Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network: Policies. http://www.optn.org/policiesAndBylaws/policies.asp (Accessed on September 12, 2006).
- 15Should pediatric patients wait for an HLA-DR matched kidney? (abstract) Am J Transplant 2005; 5(Suppl. 11): 401., , et al.
- 19Effect of recipient age and ‘transition’ on graft loss in pediatric transplant recipients (abstract). Am J Transplant (joint supplement for WTC, July 2006): 214., , et al.
- 292003 Annual Report of the U.S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients: Transplant Data 1993–2002. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Special Programs, Division of Transplantation, Rockville , MD ; United Network for Organ Sharing, Richmond, VA; University Renal Research and Education Association, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 31Chronic renal dysfunction after pediatric heart transplantation: A 10-year national cohort study. J Heart Lung Transplant (in press)., , , , , .