Association Between Waiting Times for Kidney Transplantation and Rates of Live Donation
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2406–2413, October 2007
How to Cite
Segev, D. L., Gentry, S. E. and Montgomery, R. A. (2007), Association Between Waiting Times for Kidney Transplantation and Rates of Live Donation. American Journal of Transplantation, 7: 2406–2413. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2007.01922.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
- Received 31 March 2007, revised 28 May 2007 and accepted for publication 08 June 2007
- 1KARS. Public forum, Kidney Allocation Policy Development, 2007; Available from: http://www.unos.org/SharedContentDocuments/KidneyAllocationSlides_Reduced.pdf.2007. Accessed March 1, 2007.
- 3UNOS. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network data as of November 2006 obtained from and available at the United Network for Organ Sharing website, 2006; Available from: http://www.unos.org. Accessed March 1, 2007.
- 8Racial disparities in living kidney donation: Is there a lack of willing donors or an excess of medically unsuitable candidates? Transplantation 2006; 82: 876–881., et al.