Calculating Life Years from Transplant (LYFT): Methods for Kidney and Kidney-Pancreas Candidates
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2008 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 8, Issue 4p2, pages 997–1011, April 2008
How to Cite
Wolfe, R. A., McCullough, K. P., Schaubel, D. E., Kalbfleisch, J. D., Murray, S., Stegall, M. D. and Leichtman, A. B. (2008), Calculating Life Years from Transplant (LYFT): Methods for Kidney and Kidney-Pancreas Candidates. American Journal of Transplantation, 8: 997–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2008.02177.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- 1Trends in kidney recipient age and survival benefit due to transplant by year. Am J Transplant 2007; 7: 231 (abstract)., , , .
- 31995. Analysing Survival Data from Clinical Trials and Observational Studies. John Wiley & Sons., .
- 6Avoiding statistical bias in predicting the life years from transplant (LYFT). p. 18. SRTR Working Paper. Available at: http://www.ustransplant.org. Accessed December 14, 2007.
- 7Extrapolation methods: Approximating the median survival time beyond the duration of follow-up based on geometric and linear growth in death rates. SRTR Working Paper. Available at: http://www.ustransplant.org. Accessed December 14, 2007.
- 8A modification to kidney transplant allocation to save more patient years of life. Am J Transplant 2007; 7: 230 (abstract)., , , .