Predictive Value of Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography for Coronary Artery Disease Detection in Liver Transplant Candidates
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1523–1528, July 2008
How to Cite
Harinstein, M. E., Flaherty, J. D., Ansari, A. H., Robin, J., Davidson, C. J., Rossi, J. S., Flamm, S. L., Blei, A. T., Bonow, R. O., Abecassis, M. and Gheorghiade, M. (2008), Predictive Value of Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography for Coronary Artery Disease Detection in Liver Transplant Candidates. American Journal of Transplantation, 8: 1523–1528. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2008.02276.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 30 December 2007, revised 03 April 2008 and accepted for publication 07 April 2008
- 12006 Annual Report of the U. S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients: Transplant Data 1996–2005. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Transplantation, Rockville, MD; United Network for Organ Sharing, Richmond, VA; Arbor Research Collaborative for Health, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 10American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. ACC/AHA guideline update for perioperative cardiovascular evaluation for noncardiac surgery—executive summary a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Update the 1996 Guidelines on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation for noncardiac surgery). Circulation 2002; 105: 1257–1267., , et al.;
- 18ACC/AHA guidelines for coronary angiography. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Coronary Angiography) developed in collaboration with the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions. J Am Coll Cardiol 1999; 33: 1756–1824., , et al.
- 26Orthotopic liver transplantation (OLTx) in selected patients with underlying coronary artery disease is safe and has excellent 1-year graft and patient survival: Results of a case-control study [abstract]. Am J Transplant 2005; 5(S11): 206., , .