Prognostic Value of Cardiovascular Screening in Potential Renal Transplant Recipients: A Single-Center Prospective Observational Study
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1673–1683, August 2008
How to Cite
Patel, R. K., Mark, P. B., Johnston, N., McGeoch, R., Lindsay, M., Kingsmore, D. B., Dargie, H. J. and Jardine, A. G. (2008), Prognostic Value of Cardiovascular Screening in Potential Renal Transplant Recipients: A Single-Center Prospective Observational Study. American Journal of Transplantation, 8: 1673–1683. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2008.02281.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Received 15 January 2008, revised 22 February 2008 and accepted for publication 12 April 2008
- 2The evaluation of renal transplantation candidates: Clinical practice guidelines. Am J Transplant 2001; 1(Suppl 2): 3–95., , et al.
- 9Scottish renal registry. Available from: http://www.srr.scot.nhs.uk. Accessed November 2, 2007.
- 13Physiological assessment of coronary artery disease in the cardiac catheterization laboratory: A scientific statement from the American Heart Association Committee on Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization, Council on Clinical Cardiology. Circulation 2006; 114: 1321–1341., , et al.
- 17ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation and care for noncardiac surgery: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2002 Guidelines on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery): Developed in collaboration with the American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, and Society for Vascular Surgery. Circulation 2007; 116: e418–e499., , et al.