Both lead authors contributed equally to this article.
Innovations in the Assessment of Transplant Center Performance: Implications for Quality Improvement
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2009 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Special Issue: The 2008 SRTR Report on the State of Transplantation
Volume 9, Issue 4p2, pages 959–969, April 2009
How to Cite
Axelrod, D. A., Kalbfleisch, J. D., Sun, R. J., Guidinger, M. K., Biswas, P., Levine, G. N., Arrington, C. J. and Merion, R. M. (2009), Innovations in the Assessment of Transplant Center Performance: Implications for Quality Improvement. American Journal of Transplantation, 9: 959–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2009.02570.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- 1Economic control of quality manufactured produce. New York : Van Nostrand, 1931..
- 6Committee on Quality of Health Care in America, Institute of Medicine. Crossing the quality chasm: A new health system for the 21st century. Washington , DC : National Academies Press, 2001.
- 9Sequential probability ratio tests (SPRTS) for monitoring risk-adjusted outcomes. Int J Qual Hlth Care 2003; 15: 1–7., , , .
- 15Control charts and stochastic processes. J Roy Stat Soc Ser B 1959; 21: 239–271..
- 16Sampling inspection and statistical decisions. J R Stat Soc 1954;B (16): 151–174..
- 18Analysis of a cluster of surgical failures. J Thor Cardvasc Surg 1994; 104: 914–924., , , , .