Financial Support: None to disclose.
Transarterial Chemoinfusion for Hepatocellular Carcinoma as Downstaging Therapy and a Bridge toward Liver Transplantation
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1158–1168, May 2009
How to Cite
De Luna, W., Sze, D. Y., Ahmed, A., Ha, B. Y., Ayoub, W., Keeffe, E. B., Cooper, A., Esquivel, C. and Nguyen, M. H. (2009), Transarterial Chemoinfusion for Hepatocellular Carcinoma as Downstaging Therapy and a Bridge toward Liver Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 9: 1158–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2009.02576.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
- Received 08 August 2008, revised 11 December 2008 and accepted for publication 08 January 2009
- 4Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. In: RustagiAK, CrawfordJ, eds. Gastrointestinal cancer: A companion to Sleisenger & Fordtran's GI and liver diseases. Philadelphia : Saunders, 2003; 605–622., .
- 16Minimal criteria for placement of adults on the liver transplant waiting list: A report of a national conference organized by the American Society of Transplant Physicians and the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Liver Transpl Surg 1997; 3: 628–637., , et al.
- 19United Network for Organ Sharing: Organ Donation and Transplantation. 2008 UNOS Oversees the National Database of Clinical Transplant Information and Operates the Computerized Organ Sharing System, Matching Donated Organs to Patients Registered on the National Organ Transplant Waiting List.. Available from: http://www.unos.org/. Accessed May 14, 2008
- 24UICC TNM classification of malignant tumours. New York : Springer, 1992., .
- 25New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–216., , et al.