Balancing Multiple and Conflicting Allocation Goals: A Logical Path Forward
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1519–1522, July 2009
How to Cite
Stock, P. G. (2009), Balancing Multiple and Conflicting Allocation Goals: A Logical Path Forward. American Journal of Transplantation, 9: 1519–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2009.02715.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Received 22 March 2009, revised 20 April 2009 and accepted for publication 22 April 2009
- 1Department of Health and Human Services. National Organ Transplant Act. 42 USC part 273, October 1984.
- 2Department of Health and Human Services. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network Final Rule. 42 CFR part 121, October 1999.
- 3Department of Health and Human Services. Program Goals. http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/expectmore/detail/100002168.2004.html#performanceMeasures. Accessed 2004.