Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Special Issue: AST Infectious Diseases Guidelines 2nd Edition
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s4, pages S57–S62, December 2009
How to Cite
Subramanian, A., Dorman, S. and the AST Infectious Diseases Community of Practice (2009), Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 9: S57–S62. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2009.02894.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- 6Controlling Tuberculosis in the United States. This Official Joint Statement of the American Thoracic Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Infectious Diseases Society of America was approved by the ATS Board of Directors, June 2004, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, November 2004, and the IDSA Board of Directors, March 2005. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2005; 172: 1169–1227.
- 7Mycobacterium tuberculosis, in Guidelines for the Prevetnion and Management of Infectious Complications of Solid Organ Transplantation. Am J Transplant 2004; 4(Suppl 10): 37–41.
- 8Typical and atypical Mycobacterium infections after hemopoietic stem cell or solid organ transplantation. In: BowdenRA, LjungmanP, PayaCV, eds. Transplant Infections. 2nd Ed. Philadelphia , PA : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2003: 250–258..
- 16EPBG Expert Group on Renal Transplantation. European best practice guidelines for renal transplantation. Section IV: Long-term management of the transplant recipient. IV.7.2. Late infections: Tuberculosis. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2002; 17(Suppl): 39–43.
- 19Mycobacterium tuberculosis after liver transplantation: Management and guidelines for prevention. Clin Transplant 1992; 6: 81–90., , et al.
- 29Guidelines for using the QuantiFERON-TB Gold test for detecting Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, United States. MMWR Recomm Rep 2005; 54: 49–55., , et al.
- 32Infection in the organ transplant patient. In: RubinRH and YoungLS, eds. Clinical approach to infection in the compromised host. 4th Ed. New York and London : Plenum Press, 2002..
- 33Targeted tuberculin testing and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection. This official statement of the American Thoracic Society was adopted by the ATS Board of Directors, July 1999. This is a Joint Statement of the American Thoracic Society (ATS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This statement was endorsed by the Council of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. (IDSA), September 1999, and the sections of this statement. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2000; 161(4 Pt 2): S221–247.