Strategies for Safe Living Following Solid Organ Transplantation
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Special Issue: AST Infectious Diseases Guidelines 2nd Edition
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s4, pages S252–S257, December 2009
How to Cite
Avery, R. K., Michaels, M. G. and the AST Infectious Diseases Community of Practice (2009), Strategies for Safe Living Following Solid Organ Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 9: S252–S257. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2009.02916.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- 3Transplant Infections, 2nd Ed. Philadelphia , PA : Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2003., , .
- 5Guidelines for preventing opportunistic infections among HIV-infected persons—2002. Recommendations of the U.S. Public Health Service and the Infectious Diseases Society of America. MMWR Recomm Rep 2002; 51(RR-8): 1–52., , .
- 7Guideline for hand hygiene in health-care settings. Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America/Association for Professionals in Infection Control/Infectious Diseases Society of America. MMWR Recomm Rep 2002; 51(RR-16): 1–45, quiz CE41–CE44., .
- 8Guidelines for environmental infection control in health-care facilities. Recommendations of CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC). MMWR Recomm Rep 2003; 52(RR-10): 1–42., .
- 20Sport and transplantation. Ann Transplant 2005; 10: 60–67..
- 24American Academic of Pediatrics. Prevention of mosquito-borne infections. In: PickeringLK, BakerCJ, LongSS, McMillanJA, eds. Red Book 2006 Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases. Elk Grove Village , IL : American Academy of Pediatrics ; 2006: 197–199.