The AJT Report: News and issues that affect organ and tissue transplantation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author Journal compilation © 2010 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 196–198, February 2010
How to Cite
PONDROM, S. (2010), The AJT Report: News and issues that affect organ and tissue transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 10: 196–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2009.02948.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
- 1Virological analysis of patients receiving telaprevir administered Q8H or Q12H with peginterferon-alfa-2A/2B and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C: Study C208 [AASLD abstract 194]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl):S395A., , , et al.
- 2PROVE3 final results and 1-year durability of SVR with telaprevir-based regimen in hepatitis C genotype 1-infected patients with prior non-response, viral breakthrough or relapse to peginterferonalfa-2A/B and ribavirin therapy [AASLD abstract 66]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl):S334A., , , et al.
- 3Response-guided therapy for boceprevir combination treatment?[AASLD abstract 1582]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl): S1035A., , , et al.
- 4High sustained virologic response in genotype 1 null responders to peginterferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin when treated with boceprevir combination therapy [AASLD abstract 62]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl):S331A., , , et al.
- 1SILENC1: Early antiviral activity and safety of BI 201335 combined with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naïve patient with chronic genotype 1 HCV infection [abstract LB3]. In: Proceedings of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases: 60th The Liver Meeting; 2009; Oct. 30-Nov. 3; Boston , MA ., , , et al.
- 2Early viral response rates in treatment-naïve patients with chronic hepatitic C genotype 1 infection treated with MK-7009 [AASLD abstract 63]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl):332A., , , et al.
- 3Combination therapy with necleoside polymerase and protease inhibitor in HCV; safety, pharmacokinetics, and virologic results from inform-1 [AASLD abstract 193]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl):394A., , , et al.
- 4Efficacy and safety of albinterferon alfa-2B in combination with ribavirin in treatment naïve patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 [AASLD abstract 64]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl):333A., , , et al.
- 5A phase 1B dose-ranging study of 4 weeks of peg-interferon lambda in combination with ribavirin in patients with chronic genotype 1 hepatics C virus [AASLD abstract 1591]. Hepatology. 2009; 50(suppl): 1039A., , , et al.