Presented in part at the American Transplant Congress, Toronto, Canada, June, 2008.
Database Comparison of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study (A2ALL) and the SRTR U.S. Transplant Registry
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
©2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1621–1633, July 2010
How to Cite
Gillespie, B. W., Merion, R. M., Ortiz-Rios, E., Tong, L., Shaked, A., Brown, R. S., Ojo, A. O., Hayashi, P. H., Berg, C. L., Abecassis, M. M., Ashworth, A. S., Friese, C. E., Hong, J. C., Trotter, J. F., Everhart, J. E. and the A2ALL Study Group (2010), Database Comparison of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study (A2ALL) and the SRTR U.S. Transplant Registry. American Journal of Transplantation, 10: 1621–1633. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2010.03039.x
This is publication number 13 of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Received 29 June 2009, revised 01 December 2009 and accepted for publication 22 December 2009
- 1National Organ Transplant Act (NOTA) Title 42, United States Code (USC), beginning Section 273.
- 2Final Rule—Federal Register Notice for the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN), October 20, 1999.
- 4Statistical Analysis with Missing Data, 2nd Ed. Hoboken , New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2002.and .
- 5SRTR website. Available at: http://www.ustransplant.org/annual_Reports/ (Accessed June 17, 2009).
- 8the A2ALL Study Group. Rejection is decreased among adult recipients of living vs. deceased donor liver allografts. Am J Transplant 2004; 4(Suppl 8): 268., , , and
- 9the A2ALL Study Group. Biopsy-proven rejection rate is equivalent in recipients undergoing living vs. deceased donor liver transplantation. Am J Transplant 2006; 6(Suppl 2): 172., , et al and
- 23Agreement of immunosuppression regimens described in Medicare pharmacy claims with the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network Survey. 2006; 17: 2299–2306., , et al.