Trajectories of Alcohol Consumption Following Liver Transplantation
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
©2010 The Authors Journal compilation©2010 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2305–2312, October 2010
How to Cite
DiMartini, A., Dew, M. A., Day, N., Fitzgerald, M. G., Jones, B. L., DeVera, M. E. and Fontes, P. (2010), Trajectories of Alcohol Consumption Following Liver Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 10: 2305–2312. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2010.03232.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 04 March 2010, revised 21 June 2010 and accepted for publication 26 June 2010
- 12MichaelF, ed. Diagnostic and statistical manual for mental disorders, 4th Ed. WDC , USA : APA Press, 1994.
- 13Timeline follow-back: A technique for assessing self-reported alcohol consumption. In: Measuring alcohol consumption. Totowa , NJ : The Humana Press, Inc, 1992., .
- 14Timeline followback: A calendar method for assessing alcohol and drug use (User's Guide). Toronto , Canada : Addiction Research Foundation, 1996., .
- 15Alcoholism and treatment. New York : Wiley, 1978., , .
- 16Gift of life: The effect of organ transplantation on individual, family, and societal dynamics. New Brunswick , NJ : Transaction Books, 1987., , .
- 18Statistical methods for rates and proportions. 2nd Ed. New York : John Wiley and Sons, 1981..
- 21United Network of Organ Sharing (UNOS). website. Available at: http://www.OPTN.org. Accessed December 4, 2009.
- 22Using multivariate statistics, 5th Ed. Boston : Allyn & Bacon, 2007., .