Paired Kidney Donation: A (Virtual) Balancing Act
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Journal compilation©2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 194–195, February 2011
How to Cite
Bingaman, A. W., Bray, R. A., Gebel, H. M. and Newell, K. A. (2011), Paired Kidney Donation: A (Virtual) Balancing Act. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 194–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2010.03398.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 06 October 2010, revised 09 November 2010 and accepted for publication 19 November 2010
- 1Virtual crossmatch approach to maximize matching in paired kidney donation. Am J Transplant In press, , et al.
- 7The evolution and clinical impact of Human Leukocyte Antigen technology. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 2010; 6: 588–602., .